About this apprenticeship
Are you looking to grow your marketing skills within a fast-growing and supportive company?
TT2, the operators of the Tyne Tunnel have an exciting Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity for a motivated individual.
You will be involved in a variety of Social Media and Marketing projects working alongside the Marketing & Communications Officer & TT2’s Project Team.
You will learn how to identify and anticipate the needs and wants of the Tyne Tunnels users, assisting in fulfilling TT2’s marketing and communication strategies.
The role will also include assisting with internal and external communications using various platforms, which requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will need to be motivated, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines during an intense period of business growth.
Are we a perfect fit? If so, we want to hear from you.
TT2 have a 100% retention rate with their apprentices. For the right person the career development opportunities with this apprenticeship could be fantastic!
- Provide support and assistance to the Marketing & Communications Officer, Operations and Projects departments.
- Respond appropriately to comments and messages received through our social media channels and provide assistance where necessary.
- Assist in providing necessary market information.
- Offer creative input and suggestions where required.
- Creating and researching content to post on social media platforms.
- Handle a range of digital media, edit assets, upload videos and manage online content.
- Conduct social media related research and develop insight into TT2’s online audiences.
- Assist with writing newsletters, articles and promotional leaflets – organising computerised files and folders.
- Liaise with external agencies, such as print suppliers, business partnerships, newspapers and PR agency.
- Assist in organising and hosting internal and external activities.
- Other similar office duties may be required.
Anticipated start dateASAP
LocationWallsend, NE28 0PD
Wage£12,000 per year
Hours per week37
Working patternMonday to Thursday: 8.30am – 4.30pm. Friday: 8.30am to 4.00pm. Some flexibility required.
It is essential that you hold GCSE Grades A*-C/5-9 (or equivalent) in:
- English Language
- 2 other GCSE’s
We are looking for someone who is:
- Attentive to detail
- Genuinely interested in digital solutions and CX (Customer Experience).
The following skills would also be desirable:
- Experience using social media platforms, as well as email and the web.
- Digital organisational skills, including file and folder organisation.
- Personal organisational skills, including time keeping and workspace management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is in an exciting development stage.
TT2 Limited is currently planning an expansion which will create new jobs for the region alongside future-proofed technology solutions to improve the customer experience of Tyne Tunnel users. This expansion will also help to facilitate a reduction of traffic both north and south of the Tyne.
Company addressTyne Tunnels, Wallsend, Tyne And Wear, NE28 0PD
Things to consider
The office has cooking facilities but there is not a wide range of amenities within walking distance. There is a pool table and a lovely breakout area for staff during their breaks.
All staff get free lunch on a Friday.
All staff have access to an on-site gym.
If required TT2 staff are entered into the Local Government Pension Scheme. This scheme includes a generous employer contribution of 16.8%.
TT2 have a commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. There are opportunities for days off to support local causes close to your heart and give back to the community.