About this apprenticeship
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice for Epic Social, you will be working collaboratively with the current data analyst and the social media managers and will be taught the current industry practices and in the processes become a confident, experienced member of the team.
Under supervision you will learn to advertise paid content for a range of different clients.
Main role/responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Delivering paid social campaigns for your clients under supervision
· Researching clients, both their businesses and industries
· Creating in depth end of campaign analytic reports
· Analysis of client data
· Providing creative and analytical insights to the social media managers
· Innovating on each of your client’s accounts, going that extra step
· Moderating and modifying target audiences for your clients
Through this advanced Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship you would also receive a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to 2 A Levels) from Epic Social’s training partner, Code.
Anticipated start date11 November 2019
Hours per week40
Working patternMonday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
It is essential that you hold GCSE Grades A-C/4-9 (or equivalent) in:
We are looking for someone who is:
• Willingness to review and self-regulate performance
• Committed to learning new skills
About Epic Social
Company addressNorthern Design Centre, Abbott’s Hill, NE8 3DF
Things to consider
The office is located in the Northern Design Centre near to the Quayside in Newcastle, close to lots of coffee shops, bars and places to eat. There are excellent transport links as the office is close to both Gateshead and Newcastle Town Centre.