About this apprenticeship
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual who is passionate about IT.
You will be a real team player able to blend with a small team and win the confidence of our corporate clients.
We are looking for a flexible, hard-working person who can adapt to changing demands and responsibilities.
We will support you to be your best and we are looking for the right candidate to develop beyond this apprenticeship role into a ‘Security Consultant’. Alongside studying for an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 qualification we will give you the opportunity to learn and use AutoCAD and other 3D Design Software. There could also be opportunities to specialise in Cyber Security in your career pathway with us.
The main requirements for this role would be to:
• Produce 2D drawings ranging from: site layout drawings.
• Produce 3D drawings ranging from 3D site layout drawings and liaising with colleagues to correctly position the relevant security equipment on the drawing.
• Correctly export AutoCAD Drawings to PDF and other different file formats.
• Liaise with clients with regards to the information on the drawings via email or telephone.
• Use the CSL Document Templates to produce and update Drawing Registers and Drawing Issue sheets to ensure the client has the correct revision of the drawings.
• Produce Asset Schedules for the relevant projects, detailing the types of equipment which can be found on the drawings you produce and keep them up to date.
• Liaise with colleagues on any potential changes to drawings and schedules and revise drawings accordingly.
• Ensure that the Drawings Project Files are updated accordingly, following in line with the CSL Project File Structure.
• Attend Site Surveys with colleagues, gaining the relevant information needed to produce the drawings which will be required.
Anticipated start dateAs soon as possible.
LocationChester le Street, DH3 4AN
Wage£4.90 per hour
Hours per week37.5
Working patternTypically Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm). However, some weekend work may occasionally be required.
It is essential that you hold GCSE Grades A*-C/4-9 (or equivalent) in:
- English Language
We are looking for someone who is:
• A Team Player.
The following skills would also be desirable:
• High level of computer literacy
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of using AutoCAD or other 3D Design software.
About Consultive Solutions
Consultive Solutions Limited is a forward thinking independent security and CCTV
Our mission is to help private, public and corporate clients who need impartial advice and expertise regarding integrated security solutions.
Our focus is to use our collective experience, knowledge and skills to achieve maximum benefit from your investment in security systems.
Our purpose is to understand your requirements, analyse the options, and present you with a considered, appropriate and sustainable solution.
Company addressHedworths 2 Bowes Offices
Chester Le Street
Things to consider
The office is located close to Chester-le-Street and Washington and there is public transport access nearby from Washington.
Ample parking is available and lifts can be provided by colleagues from the office if transport is an issue.
Due to the nature of this role, any successful candidate would need to pass a BS7858 Security Check to be permanently offered this role. This includes a history check on both the individual and their family.